My name is Joe and I am a freelance writer available for hire. I can offer you excellent written content for your online projects that can help them get the attention they deserve.
My rates are competitive and I provide excellent value for money. Why spend your time writing content for your websites when you could be doing other things, such as developing your site’s strategy, networking and making contacts, or simply enjoying the rewards of your labour?
Whether you need someone to write regular blog posts, tutorials, reviews, or press releases, I can help you out.
More information about me can be found on the about page. However for now, here is a list of some of the types of content I am experienced in writing:
- Blogging: adding a blog to your site is an excellent way to increase your visitors and better connect with your target audience. If you want to add a blog to your site or already have one, my content marketing service is just what you need. I can write posts on a regular schedule and on a wide range of topics to suit the style and voice of your site.
- General information pieces on a wide range of topics.
- Reviews: these can be of physical products, services or experiences. I will use my research skills to provide a detailed and accurate appraisal.
- Press Releases: these are ideal for gaining exposure and links back to your projects and in some certain cases can lead to massive increases in traffic to your website. I regularly write press releases which are accepted at PRWeb.com and am able to create interesting news stories for your site, service or product.
- Guides and Tutorials: I’ve written a number of guides and tutorials for using software and for many other topics.
If your project doesn’t fit into any of the categories above , just get in touch to discuss your needs.
I am available for short term contracts of a single article to long term projects for larger or ongoing jobs.
To get in touch to discuss your content marketing needs, use the form below or send an email to email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you.