I write about WordPress, blogging, freelancing, online marketing, and e-commerce and this is my freelance writer portfolio. This content gets published on a range of websites, from web design blogs, online marketing resources, WordPress theme and plugin shops, and a whole lot more.
The content I write is published on a range of websites, from web design blogs, online marketing resources, WordPress theme and plugin shops, and a whole lot more.
Typically the content I write is aimed at WordPress users at a range of levels, other freelancers who want to get started or grow their business, and small business owners who want their website to deliver more customers and clients.
This content comes in many formats including reviews, tutorials, guides, collections, comparisons, advice, news, round-up and compilation posts.
How Does it Work?
Depending on your needs I will produce the written content, supply all the supporting images, post the content to your website, share the article on social media, and respond to any comments. I am happy to edit or rewrite any articles you’ve commissioned an unlimited amount of times until you are happy with my work.
If you are interested in working with me, here are some links to my published work, grouped by category:
Writing about WordPress and Blogging
I write for a number of popular websites and blogs that cover the WordPress platform. My articles include guides and tutorials on how to use the platform, as well as reviews and news of the latest plugins and themes available for WordPress.
Here are links to the best articles I have written on the topic of WordPress:
- Divi Builder Features: 10 Plugins You Won’t Need if You’re Using Divi (Elegant Themes)
- Some Unique and Useful Ways to Use Dates and Times in WordPress (Elegant Themes)
- Add Twitter Cards to Your WordPress Website and Boost Your Social Shares (WPMU)
- Create Reusable Content Blocks For Your WordPress Site (WP Explorer)
- Add Attractive Email Sign up Forms to Your Site For Free (Pagely)
- Beginners Guide to Custom Post Types (WP Squared)
- Get Started With WordPress Custom Fields: A Simple Beginners Guide (WP Lift)
- Top 10 Fastest WordPress Themes (aThemes)
- Child Themes Explained: Create your first child theme today (WP Squared)
- Genesis Framework Review: The Best WordPress Framework? (aThemes)
- Best Free and Premium Page Builder Plugins for WordPress (KevinMuldoon.com)
- Resources to For Getting Started with Theme Development (Design Wall)
- OptinMonster Plugin Review (Winning WP)
- WordPress Post Formats Explained (WP Kube)
- Review and Tutorial of WishList Member (WP Kube)
- How to Setup a WordPress Membership Site Today (WP Squared)
- WordPress Social Sharing Optimization Pro Plugin Review (IndexWP)
Theme and Plugin List Posts
List posts generate traffic and make money. If you want your theme and plugin list posts to rank well in the search engines and stand out from the competition, then I can write engaging copy that not only accentuates the features of each theme but also conveys its value to ensure it resonates with your readers.
- Sample premium theme list post: Best Spa Themes for WordPress and 20 Striking Agency Themes for WordPress Professionals
If you want more than regurgitated feature lists and generic descriptions, and would rather publish high ranking and high converting list posts, get in touch today.
- The Best Web Hosting for WordPress
- Content Delivery Networks for WordPress
- Finding The Right WordPress Hosting at the Right Time
- Choosing a Shared Host for your WordPress Site: A Buyer’s Guide
- Inmotion Hosting review
Thanks to setting up a few online shops and writing a number of e-commerce guides, I have a good understanding of this area in terms of building, managing, and promoting an online store.
- Build a Store to Sell Digital Products with WordPress and EDD (Design Wall)
- How to Build an Online Shop For Free with WordPress and WooCommerce (Get Web Tips)
- How to Sell Digital Downloads with WordPress (WP Squared)
- Easy Digital Downloads Extensions to Improve your Online Store (WP Squared)
- Building a WordPress Store with Cashie Commerce (WP Mayor)
- WooCommerce Addons to Improve your Store and Increase Profits (WP Squared)
- WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin Review (WP Lift)
- Encourage Social Reviews for your WordPress eCommerce Store with Yotpo (WP Lift)
- Add a Store Locator to Your Online Shop (WP Lift)
- Order Delivery Date Plugin for WooCommerce & WP-E-commerce (WP Lift)
- Increase Sales by Recovering Abandoned Shopping Carts (WP Lift)
- How to Accept Partial Deposits for Online Bookings (WP Lift)
- Five Tips for Making your Content More Socially Shareable (WP Biz Tips)
- 9 Proven Ways to Monetize Your WordPress Blog & Boost Your Income (WP Lift)
- How to Find Free Images For Your Site (WP Squared)
- Where to Find a Logo for your WordPress Site (WP Lift)
Business, Marketing, and SEO
- An Overview on Improving the Visibility of Your Website with SEO (WP Biz Tips)
- What are SEO Keywords (WP Biz Tips)
- Long Tail Pro keyword research tool review (Kevin Muldoon)
- Why you Should let your Personality Shine (WP Biz Tips)
- Boost Engagement with Effective Calls to Action (WP Squared)
- SEMRush market research and competition analysis tool review (Kevin Muldoon)
- Overview of Search Engine Optimization for WordPress (Theme Fusion)
Product and Service Reviews
I also write sponsored reviews for products and services, so if you have something to promote please get in touch. Examples of product and service reviews I have written include:
- Affiliate WP plugin review (WinningWP)
- Divi WordPress theme review (aThemes)
- Envira Gallery plugin review (WPMU Dev)
- Event Builder theme review (Colorlib)
- Genesis Framework review (aThemes)
- Genesis Extender plugin review (aThemes)
- Genesis Design Palette Pro reviewOptinMonster plugin review (WinningWP)
- MemberPress membership plugin review (Kevin Muldoon)
- X WordPress theme review (aThemes)
- A2 Web Hosting review (Colorlib)
If you like what you see, please get in touch.